Welcome to the
1st Ibero-American Forum of Food Clusters: New horizons for the food sector
PLENARY SESSIONS on June 30th at 16.30 h (CEST) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?...
The Axencia Galega de Innovación as a member of the Enterprise Europe Network (Galactea-Plus consortium) and the Clúster Alimentario de Galicia (Clusaga, Spain), in collaboration with the Cluster Agroalimentario de Nuevo León (Agroalim, Mexico), the FoodTech Hub (Brazil), the Asociación de la Industria Alimentaria de Castilla y León (Vitartis, Spain) and the Associação do Cluster Agroindustrial do Centro (InovCluster, Portugal), organize the first Ibero-American Forum of Food Clusters, taking place on June 30th and July 1st, 2021.
The purpose of the event will be to foster the collaboration between companies and
other organizations from the Ibero-American food sector,
with a focus on collaboration in research and innovation but also in
commercialization, imports and exports.
What will you get from the Ibero-American Forum of Food Clusters?
- … have the chance to hold bilateral pre-arranged 20-minute meetings with other representatives from agrifood companies, research and technology organizations, clusters and other intermediary organizations, etc. which will allow exploring opportunities for R&D and innovation and/or market collaborations
- … get to know opportunities, mechanisms and services available to foster collaboration at R&D and innovation, as well as at the business level
- … learn from different success stories in agrifood collaborative innovation in Ibero-America
- … get an overview of food trends and food import/export opportunities in the Ibero-American space
Who is this forum for?
This event is addressed to companies, research, technology and innovation organizations, and intermediary organizations working in the agrifood sector, which are interested in collaborating with counterparts in the Ibero-American space, mainly in Brazil, Mexico, Portugal and Spain.
Program of the Ibero-American Forum of Food Clusters
Participation is free but registration is mandatory.
June 30th, 2021: presentations by key experts
Broadcasted through: I Foro Iberoamericano de Clústeres Alimentarios - YouTube
- 16.30 h (CEST, Spain) - Welcome
- 16.40 h - Session 1. Collaboration support mechanisms in Ibero-America
- 17.15 h - Session 2. Success stories in agrifood collaborative innovation in Ibero-America
- 17.50 h - Session 3. Overview of food consumption: trends and opportunities
- 18.25 h – Closure
- The presentations will be broadcasted through Clusaga’s YouTube channel.
- The presentations will take place in Spanish or Portuguese, depending on the speaker.
- See the section “Event agenda” for more details about the program and the speakers.
July 1st, 2021: bilateral meetings (REGISTRATION FOR THE B2B MEETINGS LIMITED TO 250 PARTICIPANTS!)
- 16:00 – 19:00 (CEST, Spain): Schedule your meetings until June 29th